Sunday, November 25, 2007

Doctor Who


4th Doctor 9th Doctor 10th Doctor
Tom BakerChristopher EcclestonDavid Tennant


My friend sat and wondered why I was giggling.. something like that. I told her that I have found url to Doctor Who episodes. I asked her if she knows that show.

Her answer: No.

Weird!

I explained that it was old TV show I used to watch. Yet it came back to
SciFi channel. I also told her it wasn't America... it was from England. It started in 1963.

So... only one Doctor I know the most is 4th Doctor (Tom Baker, 1974-1981), his crazy long scarf and the robot dog, K-9. I guess after he became 5th Doctor... maybe wasn't air in USA or I lost interest in him. I just can't remember why. I also can't remember why I love to watch adventures of 4th Doctor. I have no idea of what they were saying- that was because I am deaf. Strange, isn't it? Something about it fascinating me.

I did saw the Doctor Who movie in 1996 (I remember seeing subtitle said year 1999 in movie) It was very interesting to see some more depth of TARDIS especially with Rassilon Seal.

Until two years ago, it was on SciFi with 9th Doctor (Christopher Eccleston). My friend was exciting to see it. I was like willing to watch it. I didn't feel the connection with this 9th Doctor (Sorry!). When 9th Doctor became 10th Doctor (David Tennant), I like him because he was bit wacko/goofy. I can't explain the word of him.

Recently, found an instruction how to knit a scarf! I can't wait to try it out! (I would not know how it would feel like dragging it around! Was told about 20 feel long!)

No comments: