Thursday, January 1, 2009

Craft: Knitted Adipose

I just found out online about one woman who knitted an adipose from Doctor Who TV series.

The sad thing was that BBC wanted to put her in trouble. What I don't understand was some people were selling some stuffs done by hand on ebay. It would be sense for some fans who don't know how to build or knit... can buy from someone who can. (READ THE STORY)

Well what was happened when I just came cross a new item which was 10 inches plush Adipose. It just came out. That reminded me the knitted one I saw few months ago. When I looked, that is how I found out what happened. Tsk. And guess what? They are selling them for about 30 BUCKS! For me, I rather make one than pay hefty price for it.

I hope that BBC is not going to be too greedy like JK Rowling. (Sorry but had to say it. I don't think JK Rowling is being honest about some things.)

Sad to find the pattern gone from her website. I am really want to knit one. I like to make things to keep myself busy than being boring.

No comments: