Sunday, February 12, 2012

TARDIS Cake

I was looking for more idea of building TARDIS model for my 12 inches doll... I came across this neat idea- a TARDIS cake but it had part where it looks like console room when you look into the window.

http://www.doitmyself.org/2009/08/tardis-cake.html
I want to use that light effect for my model. I already did cut pieces for my model last year but never had time to finish it. I glad I didn't cuz I found this neat effect. Yipee! Somehow I found plastic/metal mirror (not glass which is good, not worry of break it) I am looking forward to do it. I need some LED lights. I had white ones but will get green and blue light. This person who made cake used 1/8 "angle" to create effect (cuz half of it is cake) but I know console only have 6 sides so I want to make it looks 6 sides not 8 or whateverso.

No comments: