Saturday, April 19, 2008

That reminds me...


That reminds me that David does look like someone I know. I looked at him really hard and believe it was my ex-college mate and he is GAY.

That is sort of funny to me. The sad thing was that I do not have picture of him but would have to ask my friend. She tended to take pictures of our friends. Anyway, the other thing... I just found this picture of David. That picture he looks young to me... that is why I said is he a teenager? But no, David and I are only one year apart.

It just get weirder and weirder.

Does he look like Jack???

Go to http://www.david-tennant.com/ if interested in this wallpaper.

Update-5.23.08: Guess what? My other friend told me that classmate name is Jack. (Too funny. Because it's odd to imagine the face of Doctor with Captain's name.... so the result is... Doctor Jack. Huh?....)

No comments: