Friday, April 18, 2008

What's up with him? A teenager?

What's up with this guy?

Look at the way he acts... is he crying or begging or both?

You see as I told you I had a dream of him as Doctor in trench coat, coming toward to me. Then dream ended. There is no clear answer to it. Maybe it wasn't full story or something wake me up from see the finished story.

Other thing was if I have a boyfriend like him, I would be crazy. More like, I won't know what to do with him. But it may makes a life lot interesting? Huh?

But again, he could be wacko or so silly guy. I am currently in love with someone else. Do you think that David may have made me change my interest in my man? Golly, I will never know. I am not fortune teller.

I somehow found that he was in one of Harry Potter movies... Maybe he put a spell on me?

Gee... what do you think? I'm all ears.

No comments: